Argyll Scott help a well-known bank based in Bangkok to find the Software Solution Delivery Leader position. As a Delivery Leader, you will work closely with the project team including PM, software development, application development, BA, SA, etc in order to implement and develop internal IT solution to align with the digital banking roadmap.
As the delivery leader you main responsibilities are to oversee and manage end to end software development projects to ensure that they will be delivered on time. Moreover, you will need to have a good understanding in business requirement and ensure that can be align with the technology limitation.
- Managing end to end software development project to ensure that they will be completed on time and reach the business requirement
- Work closely with Business Stakeholder, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Enterprise Architect, and Software Development in the scope, timeline, budget and resource planning for the application.
- Involve in vendor selection process to drive the evaluation between each platform, solution, etc
- Oversee quality of project deliverables, project member, day to day operation and problem solving.
- Review the deliverables in the projects to manage scope and migrate the risk in the projects
- Communicate with the business stakeholder to ensure the satisfaction and expectation during the projects
- Graduated from IT or related fields
- At least 10 years' experience in managing the software development projects
- Strong background in project management and solution delivery in the large scale project, experience in banking industry or background in IT consulting/ system integrator is a plus
- Solid knowledge and good understanding in Software Development methodologies (SDLC). Experience in Agile or Scrum methodologies is a plus.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good English communication skills
- ·Thai nationality only
If you interest in the opportunity and would like to find out more information, please apply.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.