Our client is a global leading insurer looking for a Information Risk Specialist to support execution of the regional information risk assessment program.
- Perform information risk assessments for regional programs; including providing practical guidance on risks mitigation strategies and ensuring prompt execution of remediation actions;
- Support the development of the framework for the execution of project risk assessment from a technical security and information risk management perspective (includes risk identification based on information criticality through to control implementation and management of risk acceptance by business areas). This involves executing the following: playbooks, training programs, quality assurance plans, standardized reporting, and mechanisms to share best practices;
- Perform review of project risk assessments completed by accessors from Asian countries to promote consistent risk assessment methodologies, standards and other company-wide initiatives, and provide guidance on risks mitigation strategies and ensure prompt execution of remediation actions; Engage security subject matter experts to provide additional specialized support to project teams, as needed;
- Liaise with 2nd Line of Defense to ensure understanding and compliance with policies and standards, and support assurance review conducted by 2nd Line for Defense
- University graduate with minimum 5 years of experience or more of related technology risk, audit, or information security experience ;
- Hands on experience conducting project information risk assessments;
- Past experience in Regional role and/or as a Business Unit Security Officer is advantageous;
- Strong interpersonal skills, including demonstrated ability to be sensitive and professional when communicating across geographical and cultural boundaries.
- Effective influencing and negotiation skills with the aptitude to achieve consensus in a federated environment.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.