Argyll Scott is working with technology companies. If you are those who want to drive projects, eager to work in IT Sales Engineer and get a chance to grow to be a product owner, this is for you!
- Led multiple successful pre-sales engagement for a software vendor or consulting company
- Experienced complex IT environments and multiple department or entity clients
- Conducted discovery workshops and build business cases with a customer
- Introduced new creative ways of doing things into a company you have worked for
- Run process discovery workshops and consult with the customer, wider sales and delivery teams to create a return on investment and roadmap to success
- Define and deliver proof of value or proof of concepts
- Deliver customized story-based demonstrations
- Mentor partners new to Automation Anywhere on specific opportunities
- Promote Automation Anywhere through storytelling and demonstrations at marketing events
- Be agile to take on other activities to win customers and make them successful, occasionally these will be outside of the pre-sales domain
- Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technology, Management, Commerce, Accountancy or related.
- Excellent creative thinking, problem-solving and consulting skill
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication and customer relation management skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a multi-national team
- Able to communicate effectively in English
- Working in distributed environments
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.