Safety And Environment Manager (Motor Vehicle)
Safety And Environment - OEM - Strong Management - Motor Vehicle - MNC - Based in Ayuttaya- Up to 130 K Plus other Benefits
An International Motor Vehicle Company
- Responsible for safety and environment compliance per regulations
- Implementation and Development of the policy, methodology, and safety program
- Handling ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- Leading and conducting all safely training/workshops as compliance requirements
- Coordinating and supporting all customer requirements.
- Be the main contact point with Government activities. Prepare & provide responses to any communication between regulatory agencies
- Managing and monitoring safety costs.
- Overseeing the collection and dispersing of data reporting
- Ensuring that the Quality Systems and OHS&E systems in accordance with TS16949 and ISO 14001 standards respectively are adhered to and implemented at all times.
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Health and Safety Management or related field.
- More than 10 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- At least 5 years of experience being responsible for Health and Safety Management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are preferred.
- Highly skills in people management
- Good command of English and computer literate
If you are interested, please apply
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.