Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Head of Blockchain. This role will responsible for shaping and delivering solutions at most technically complex client engagements and early adopters, reviewing technology approach, architecture, and risk on most complex IT programs.
- Delivering significant innovation and thought leadership in software engineering and technology architecture that has been applied across multiple clients globally and is being used in solutions with demonstrated success in sales and/or delivery
- Creating or evolving offerings and assets and assessing the value the new capabilities could unlock for organizations and ecosystems
- Pioneering the use of new and emerging technologies, such as decentralized identity, confidential computing, extended reality, quantum computing, or robotics
- Teaching and sharing expertise across the global market, providing leadership to other technology architecture executives and seen as a leader in developing our next generation of technology architects
- Envision ways to mitigate risk for the future projects with existing legacy systems
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience with one or more blockchain platforms: R3 Corda, Hyperledger Fabric, DAML, Enterprise Ethereum, Hyperledger Indy/Aries:
- Configuring nodes in a distributed network.
- Developing and testing smart contracts.
- Key management.
- Network architecture and operations.
- 7 years of professional working experience leading or developing in software engineering teams
- 4-7 years of software design and development experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Microservices development in Spring Boot or Node.js (Express, Hapi, Koa, etc) frameworks for service integration and application programming interface (API) development
- Data design and database configuration
- Continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD)
- Functional and unit testing automation
- Infrastructure provisioning and configuration
- 3-5 years of experience managing distributed teams, conducting performance reviews and assisting others with career development.
- 3-5 years of experience designing, delivering, and assessing complex technical architecture solutions
- Project experience leading geographically distributed teams, particularly offshore engineering teams in South Asia and Asia-Pacific.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree - from science, technology, engineering, mathematics majors preferred.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.