Facility and Security Manager (Cold Chain)
Facility and Security Management- Strong Management - Cold Chain- Distribution Center - Warehouse Management- Distribution Service- Based in Bangkok- Up to 180 K Plus other Benefits
An International Distribution Service- Life science
- Managing overall of facility and security
- Managing the day-to-day operations of facility and ensure that the efficiency of all facilities is working properly.
- Responsible for all operational management systems including preventive and corrective maintenance, warehouse security, and waste management. term contract works and unscheduled maintenance.
- Ensure that the safety measures in the building are up to date.
- Implement safety and work environmental rules & regulations.
- Maintenance and repair work as necessary.
- Responsible for the renovation plan, mechanical and electrical, and building management.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience being responsible for cold chain distribution center, life science, or consumer goods products
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Previously held a senior management position for at least 5 years
- Quick decision-making and successful problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical in Cold Chain distribution service
If you are interested, please apply
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.