Continuous Improvement Manager (FMCG)
Continuous Improvement - FMCG- Strong Management, Background in Lean- MNC - Based in Eastern Seaboard
-Up to 150 K Plus Other Benefits
An International FMCG Company
- Prioritizing main areas for improvement operation management team.
- Improving and developing a work environment for improvement actions for their areas.
- Responsible for training continuous improvement plans to all the employee levels.
- Setting the KPI and goals for the Continuous Improvement team.
- Evaluating the direct reports during a performance review, development plan, and training plans for them.
- Coaching and collaboration with the key employees.
- Leading the communication activities about Continuous Improvement activities and progress to other plants.
- Implementing and developing the new company production system.
- Be responsible to cascade global information to all employees
- Bachelor's or master's degree in engineering or related field.
- More than 10 years of experience in cost saving, continuous improvement, and project management
- At least 5 years at the management level in an MNC manufacturing company.
- Strong analytical to qualify the potential improvement.
- Background in Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma or Kaizen is preferable.
- Good command of English and computer literate
If you are interested, please click apply or contact +6691 6985283
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.