Argyll Scott is working with a regional insurance company to fill the role of Compliance Executive. The successful candidate will work directly under the country head and will be expected to cover all aspects of compliance. This is the ideal role for an experienced compliance professional in the insurance sector in Thailand that is looking to take the next step in their career in a larger role at an international company.
- Coordinate with department heads and other stakeholders in Thailand to develop strong relationships and offer advice on compliance matters where necessary.
- Work with local Head of Compliance to develop new policies in line with expectations of regulators.
- Compliance assessments across the company to ensure all departments are compliant with internal rules as well as external regulations.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to the board based on compliance practices in the company.
- Report to senior management where the company is not compliant.
- At least three years experience working in the compliance function in the insurance sector.
- Strong understanding of local regulations regarding non-life insurance would be a strong advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in law.
- Thai national with a good level of spoken and written English.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.