Account and Business Development Director
Account Management - Strong Management - Chemical-Energy- Petrochemical- Oil & Gas -Large Organization- MNC - Based in Bangkok -Up to 400K plus other benefits
A Global MNC of Chemical Company
- Responsible for developing new business as well as maintaining the current market.
- Increase the opportunity through key account management and identify the new industry target to expand the market.
- Leverage the relationship with key customers
- Execute strategy plan and manage sale performance
- Directs an organization's sales team, and oversees its processes to increase revenue and company sales objective
- Setting sales goals, Motivating, and mentoring the team, and creating sales plans and workflows
- Engineering Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- At least 15 years of experience in the engineering industry
- Experience in new business development
- Experience in extensive account management with Chemical, Oil & Energy, or petrochemical is preferred
- Good understanding of industrial project development
- Good Leadership skill, Interpersonal Skill, Communication Skill, Planning & Organizing, and Analytical Skills
- Good Business English Communication Skills
If you are interested, please a
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.