Our Client is a global player in the Wealth Management. We are looking for someone to be the primary point of contact between the clients and the Company. You will act as an ambassador for the Bank externally and is a role model internally. You will be responsible for the proactive management of a portfolio of High Net Worth/Ultra High Net Worth private clients. This includes the delivery of comprehensive wealth management solutions to meet the clients' needs as well as dealing with routine enquiries and transactions.
· Responding to all client needs in a timely and professional manner.
· Providing appropriate investment advice in line with the Company's policy and asset allocation.
· Active monitoring of client investment portfolios and collateral situations.
· Ensuring consistently high levels of client satisfaction by matching the frequency and intensity of contact to the clients' preference.
· Working in a team (including the appropriate use of specialists) to develop and deliver comprehensive wealth management solutions for clients.
· Acquisition of new client relationships through own network and deepening existing client relationships (attracting additional clients/assets; increasing share of wallet).
· Responsible for providing feedback from clients concerning products and services to the relevant individuals/ departments within the Company to ensure continuous improvement and adaptation in line with market trends.
· Comply with the Company's internal policies and practices; as well as all relevant industry rules and regulations.
Change the Company
· Develop and implement new marketing strategies in conjunction with the Team Heads.
· Embracing new processes and product initiatives.
· Participate in ad-hoc projects as required by the Team Heads.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.