Are you ready to be part of an exciting and dynamic Real estate startup, headquarters is in US. We are seeking talented and ambitious developer to join the team and help to grow and expand the business. If you're passionate about real estate, technology, and innovation, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for!
- Attractive Salary Package/Annual Leaves
- Flexible work hours and remote work environment
- 12 months Contract position (Renewable)
We are looking for a senior Python developer to develop the internal framework as well as the data pipelines to aggregate and standardize our data.
This is a crucial part of our application, and the developers need to have expertise in python and being able to deliver quick, good quality and well tested code.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, Data Science, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Python Developer, with at least 5 years of professional experience.
- Designing, developing, and deploying Python-based data applications and tools that support data analysis, processing, and visualization.
- Implementing and optimizing complex SQL queries for data retrieval, aggregation, and analysis.
- Building and maintaining data processing pipelines using Python libraries and frameworks, ensuring data quality and integrity.
- Expertise in SQL and experience working with relational databases (e.g., PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle) and querying large datasets.
- Pytest or other testing frameworks
- Knowledge of data warehousing concepts and cloud-based data platforms (AWS)
- Knowledge about Dockers
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently or collaboratively in a team environment.
Good to have
- Experienced in web crawling
- Experienced in data engineering
For more information, or to apply, please DM or reach out to me with your updated resume at: Tluechaikam@argyllscott.sg
EA License No. 16S8105
Tharnthip (Bee) Luechaikam
EA Reg No: R22105059
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.