An exciting Trade Marketing Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading FMCG company, this is a role for an ambitious Trade Marketing Manager who is a leader in their field.
About The Trade Marketing Manager Role
In this business critical role you will be responsible developing strategy and POP guideline to grow business. You will also take the lead driving trade activities across TT, MT channel. The salary range is THB 200,000-300,000 plus bonus + provident fund + Insurance
- Develop actionable in-store solutions and clear promotional guideline, closely monitoring the results
- Work closely with functional team to implement strategy based on insights
- Lead and Define - Revuenue growth management 5 levers Strategy/Guardrails/principles in respective channels
- Define strategies and priorities of the assigned category, ensuring they are in line with overall plan and hit target
- Support sales function through strong understanding of channel and key customers need
- Plan the support for new product launches
- Leverage data/market insights to drive offtake/sales and market share
- Work with respective channel teams to draft "Operational tactical plan" with defined Revuenue growth management guardrails/principles to deliver NRR/NSV target
- Continuously keep track of competitive and category actions to course-correct principles/strategy/tactics in their respective channel
- Provide regular inputs to channel leads from Revuenue growth management perspective on every action
- Responsible for regular training and capability upskilling related to Revuenue growth management across commercial function
To succeed the Trade Marketing Manager role, you will need to have strong knowledge in Revuenue growth management.
- Minimum five years' experience in traditional trade, preferably in FMCG industry
- Proven track record of achievement in trade marketing is a must
- Proven strong management skills to prioritize and make tough project management on projects
- Able to command the respect of Finance and Commercial teams across SPBT through their experience, know-how, influence, and relationship building skills
- Experience of driving change initiatives
- Strong analytical skill and strategic thinking
- Good communication of English
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Trade Marketing Manager job.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.