Our client is Global Technology Company. They have major plants and product development sites around the world. In this role, you will primarily focus on Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development.
This position will partner with the business units to develop a solid understanding of the business environment and:
- Deeply understand hiring needs; partner closely with hiring managers and key stakeholders to develop sourcing and hiring strategies
- Collaborating with various organizations, learning institutions and government agencies for career roadshows, walk-in interviews, developing talent pipeline as well as overseas if required.
- Drive data lead decision-making through analysis of key people metrics.
- Prepare and analyse recruiting reports to ensure that recruiting metrics such as Time-To-Fill and budget is maintained within target.
- Successfully fulfill the business team's recruiting needs
- As part of the Global Talent Acquisition team, build relationships across the organization to leverage learnings, share best practices, and scale ideas through collaboration
- Identify external training vendors to match new training needs for workforce
- Liaise with training vendors and in-house trainers on training schedule, training materials, costs, venue, and other arrangements to ensure the proper execution of the training plan
- Evaluate training and learning effectiveness and provide recommendations for improvement
- Lead and execute projects related to staffing and talent as and when required
- Create an environment that encourages open feedback and employee growth
- Support local HR projects, focusing on process improvement and innovation.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in any discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant Talent Acquisition experience in a fast-paced environment; agency experience a plus or with some years in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders and colleagues.
- Understanding and knowledge of labour law laws and regulations
- Experience in Learning and Development and Workday will be an added advantage
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Able to work well under pressure and deadline
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.