A new and exciting Senior Business Analyst (12 months contract) for a large global bank firm in Singapore. Looking for someone with strong fixed income experience.
- Part of the Fixed income agile delivery team.
- As Business Analyst for Fixed Income products across Private Bank and Retail segments, you will drive requirements for ongoing initiatives ranging from strategic platform build out across the region, to incremental improvements as needed by the business.
- Strong hands-on business analyst with Fixed income product knowledge and proven track record of working on large, multi-country technology solutions.
- Develop Business Requirement as JIRA backlog, establish traceability to business vision and objectives, act as primary SME for the project.
- Experienced in gathering requirements, writing clear functional stories/specifications and transforming requirements/specifications into functional diagrams (data flows, functional and system views).
- Proven project management skills with the ability to plan, prioritise and deliver technology solutions.
- Experienced in Agile/Scrum methodology but also familiar with SDLC and aware of the respective limitations
- Strong scope and accountability management and experienced in removing impediments to delivery
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R1873088
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.