Our client is the market leader in consumer industry. With the business expansion, they are actively looking for dynamic and proactive Risk and Compliance Manager who will be responsible for managing all aspects of risk and compliance, and responsible for business process improvement to ensure all controls are efficient and effective managed.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Report directly to the business head and work in partnership with the leadership team in each department to ensure the best practice of risk and compliance in the organization.
- Manage all aspects of risk including Risk Identification, Risk Assessment, Mitigation and Planning and Monitoring and Reporting.
- Conduct risk assessments for various departments and functions, analyzing potential business impact of unpredictable business interruptions.
- Identify and implement recovery operations and methods to allow the company to function at the best capacity as well as provide suitable recommendations when needed.
- Work closely with business head in improving compliance process to build awareness and understanding of compliance culture to ensure effective communication of compliance matters across the company
- Support in the implementation and management of an effective compliance program as well as communicate and educate the internal policies to related internal department to ensure all compliance is well implemented.
- Support the delivery of all aspects business continuity management program including planning, testing, incident management and disaster recovery.
- Collaborate with business management to achieve the application of the operational resiliency program and risk management processes, to enable the continuous assessment of risk and the effectiveness of the operating and control environment.
- Handle other directives and projects assigned by the management.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Degree qualified in Business Administration, Finance, or related field required / BIG 4 Background with BCM experienced in Risk and Compliance / Enterprise Risk Management is highly desirable
· At least 10 years of experience in Risk and Compliance in fast-pace environment / Matrix organization
· A healthy balance of big picture theory, best-practices, and strategy as well as the ability to roll up the sleeves and execute
· Experience implementing leadership, teamwork and culture trainings
· Dynamic, innovative, resilience and proactive professional with solid skills in stakeholder management, strategic thinking, influencing, and excellent in communication both Thai & English languages
· ONLY THAI NATIONALITY
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.