Well-established global consumer brand looking for a Regional Talent Development Manager to be part of the growing team. The Talent Development manager will lead the Talent Strategies in the region, specifically Talent Acquisition, Career Management and Organization Development.
- To review, identify gaps and enhance the existing employee development programme.
- Develop partnerships with training vendors to support the design and implementation of any local programs.
- Monitor the progress of the Leadership and Manager training participants, and assess the programs to make sure both are well matched in achieving our goals.
- Ensure the implementation of the global learning and development action plans across the region
- Ensure a smooth and effective induction process for all newcomers
- Identify key talents within the organization, create and follow up dedicated action plans for key talents to make them grow within the organization.
- Grow people within the organization, promoting internal mobility and offering motivational career paths.
- Identify a pool of talents for key positions in retail and in key functions, specifically to support South East Asia Markets Build strong partnerships with top schools in the region to attract the best in class early career graduates.
- Ensure the implementation of the Excellence in recruitment mindsets and guidelines within the HR community and build hiring manager capabilities.
- Lead and manage projects and sessions related to HR and the organization both locally and globally.
- Identify the areas of opportunities in the organization, generate and implement necessary action plans for improvement and better workplace for the employees.
- Plan and lead ad-hoc projects and initiatives considering the organization needs and changes. (i.e. Diversity & Inclusion).
- Minimum 8 years + HR-related experiences in Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partnership.
- Independent highly motivated and driven.
- Positive attitude with excellent communication skills.
- Enjoy teamwork, and maintain good relationships with colleagues at all level.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Goh Sok Hwee, Florence (Wu Shuhui)
EA Reg No: R1326770