We are currently conducting an exclusive search on behalf of a fast-growing MNC for a Regional HR Manager. You will oversee the Asia market including Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, China, Hong Kong & Macau. You will play a key leadership role in the Human Resources department managing a team of 10 HR, across the region. You will be responsible for developing and executing HR strategies, providing HR business partnering support, and overseeing HR operations.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Create leadership-specific coaching and reinforcement programs
- Acquire and maintain a strong understanding, of site operations and remain up to date, with knowledge of facilities and services at, all times
- Oversee HR operations, including but not limited to employee onboarding, performance management, compensation and benefits, Talent acquisition, and employee relations.
- Ensure the Company's Performance Management / Appraisal systems are being effectively implemented throughout the region
- Identify training requirements and be involved in providing necessary training and development activities to ensure each employee achieves their full career and personal performance potential
- Manage the performance and behavior of employees, and liaison with HR to conduct disciplinary proceedings where and when required, aligning Company policies.
- As a business partner, support, and service provider to the operational team, create and structure programs for leaders to better understand their responsibilities and accountability in correlation to Human Resources initiatives
- As a strategic agent of change, commit to excellence, educate, coach, and guide all levels of staff and management to achieve full potential in support of individual and professional growth
- Responsible for building a culture of openness, diversity, and inclusion within the company
- Lead and oversee the day-to-day operation of the Talent & Culture Department as well as play a critical role in the implementation of the company's human resource strategy
- Assess organizational needs, develop aligned human resource solutions, and implement strategies in the areas of employee relations, compensation and benefits, recognition, administration, and wellness.
- Effectively manage the annual talent and culture budget
- Drive organizational development of HR and culture initiatives from conceptualization to implementation and execution, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Lead implementation of a comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plan to meet and anticipate human capital needs
- Serve on the core executive team and serve as a strategic advisor and functional expert regarding talent strategies and issues
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations concerning employment practices, employee health and safety, employee relations, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience in HR management, including HR strategy, business partnering, and HR operations
- Strong knowledge of HR principles, practices, and employment laws and regulations.
- Strategic mindset with the ability to align HR initiatives with overall business goals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships and collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong leadership and people management skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a diverse team.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a data-driven mindset.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with integrity and discretion.
- A proactive approach to staying updated on HR trends, best practices, and emerging technologies.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Goh Sok Hwee, Florence (Wu Shuhui)
EA Reg No: R1326770