- Work closely with other QA, engineers, analysts, and product owners to identify testing areas across the deliverables.
- Oversee the creation and execution of test plans and testing strategies for the scrum teams.
- Liaise with other QA managers for overall end-to-end testing plan and ensure quality releases, reduce the risk/the bug that might have in all environments.
- Guide the automation testing efforts and liaise with other QA managers to ensure any developed QA frameworks are reusable across similar technologies.
- Evangelize the QA practice and the QA professionals in the HUB.
- Communicate status, risks, and issues to senior management and team members.
- Drive QA process and standards change to benefit high-performing teams.
- Recruit, train, and coach QA engineers and ensure they have a great onboarding experience.
- 2 years in a lead role for QA / Testing on a major project.
- 5- 7 years experience in QA / Testing, preferably in finance.
- Must have experience with API testing, Mobile Testing & Performance Testing
- Experience in the Digital domain (preferably in banking) and QA process in an Agile or Scrum delivery.
- Strong knowledge of multiple automated test tools and project/system development life cycles.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to concurrently inspire and direct QA practices and processes across multiple delivery teams.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Java, etc., and working with QA in other countries from different cultural backgrounds will be an advantage.
- Able to communicate English well (write, read, speak, and listen).
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.