We are working with a large financial services company, looking for a Business Analyst/Project Manager analyst.
- Develop an understanding of the current state of CCIB Client Coverage's data, processes, and systems
- Develop an understanding of Group Data Management Standards and apply the knowledge in framing the approach and delivering the adoption and changes
- Guide the business in translating the requirements, guidelines from the Data Privacy Transformation Program (DPTP) and the Privacy Management Project (PMP) into workable internal guidelines and documentation.
- Work with the business on impact assessment, gap analysis and identify change initiative to manage process realignment/transformation, system enhancement, documentation uplift to operationalize the Group Privacy Standards and Group Data Secrecy/ Sovereignty Standards and implementing mitigating controls (where required).
- Identify, communicate, and work with relevant stakeholders to manage the risks associated with privacy considerations
- Conduct training and awareness efforts to various business function in the 1st Line to drive consistent understanding of the requirements and best practice to meet compliance with regulatory and internal policy requirements around data protection and cross border data restriction.
- Build, maintain, test, and supervise best practice for privacy controls, including identification and mitigation of data protection issues and risks.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across business and/or technology to deliver the end-to-end change
- Understand the value the change will bring to Client Coverage, to be able to effectively communicate the benefits
- Understand and manage the dependencies across Client Coverage, Data & Privacy Transformation Program (DPTP) and all other respective key stakeholders
- Deliver agreed scope within the agreed timelines
- Minimum 3 years' hands-on experience as a Privacy practitioner in Data privacy, data secrecy and data sovereignty, especially cross border data restriction.
- CIPP or other equivalent industry recognized qualification will be highly advantageous.
- Minimum 1-year experience working with the UK GDPR and the EU GDPR and a fair understanding of Privacy by Design and experience conducting Privacy Impact Assessment is a pre-requisite.
- Technical knowledge of other privacy laws and regulations and cross border data restriction in other major jurisdictions (Hong Kong, Singapore, China and/or India) such as the International Safe Harbor Privacy Principles will be highly advantageous.
- Relevant experience in multiple phases of the project lifecycle, preferably with exposure to business project delivery roles
- Experience in working in both Waterfall and iterative (including Agile) delivery methodologies
- Strong stakeholder management skills with experience in managing various stakeholder groups
- Strong problem solving / analytical skills
- Able to take ownership of issues/tasks and apply data management best practices
- Ability to engage effectively with senior management
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to identify variances and errors
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.