about the company
Rarely available to work on a global large scale & high-value Iconic project for the world's most successful organization.
This company is a leader in innovation, technologies excellence, and world-class standard. Changing the heart of the business globally for many decades, and now looking for quality in business with an ambition to grow even further.
This International Leader offer:
- Great international culture with access to new knowledge and expertise.
- Iconic projects for the world's most successful organization globally.
- Potential to grow in the Singapore & Asia market, and potentially in Australia and New Zealand
A great brand to join at an exciting time in their development, this global leader has the people and ethos to act with speed innovation, enterprise, and creativity, the scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom, and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
about the job
Program Manager will be leading and managing the programs, manage the delivery of multiple projects through your team of Project Managers
Drive engagement through a collaborative leadership style that produces aligned outcomes whilst navigating different stakeholder levels within the organisation.
- Drive the timely initiation of projects from the allocated Business / Technology Roadmap(s), ensuring that the right resources are available at the right time to progress these through our governance processes.
- Manage budgets, actuals, and forecasts at both an initiative and portfolio level to the annual budget defined.
- Lead the delivery of portfolio planning/estimations during our annual budgeting cycle and ensure that projects are delivered according to a structured framework that is fit for purpose.
- Produce comprehensive business cases for projects which accurately scope options, cost estimates and define clear, measurable & timeboxed benefits
- Contributing to/delivery of bid proposals, tender and vendor selections.
- Drive the office relocation, new office fit-out, new build, & setting up service office globally projects.
- Working closely with the fit-out contractor, sub-contractor, & specialist trade contractor (M&E/MEP, AV/ Security /Cabling contractor) in setting up the new IT offices.
- Working closely with the end-user computing, network, structure cable, hardware installation & MEP team.
- End-to-End Project management, coordinate with subject matter experts, Main & Sub-contractors to execute project implementation according to the plans and ensure smooth operation of multiple projects from start to finish, and overseeing the quality assurance.
- Develop projects' scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in projects' scope, schedule and costs
- Develop and improve comprehensive project documentation to improve the consistency and efficiency of project delivery
- Develop project plan and implementation plan by reviewing project proposals, and infrastructure design,
skill & experience require
To succeed in this role, you must possess experience and track records in similar projects scale & nature, including.
- Driving Multiple projects at IT Program and Project Management level.
- Possess experience in similar project nature "office relocation, new office fit out, new build, & setting up service office globally projects"
- Experienced in stakeholder management with the construction contractor such as main-contractor, sub-contractor, or specialist trade contractor (Fit-out /M&E/MEP, AV/ Security /Cabling contractor)
- Strong Operational, Strategic, Delivery, Financial & Leadership acumen.
- Degree holder in related discipline from recognised University.
- Minimum 8 years experience in IT Program and Project Management.
- A strong believer in quality and delivery on time.
Any referrals or sharing this posting to your Linkedin/Connection/friends will be much appreciated
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Leo, Khoo Yan Jie
EA Reg No.: R1551092
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.