Argyll Scott is looking for a Product Manager to join our premium client based in Bangkok Rama 3 Area to join the Shared Services division, this division supports multiple business units in achieving their goals in providing an amazing customer experience through omnichannel operations. As a member of shared services, you will operate across multiple business units, building products to meet a complex set of business needs. As a core member of a small team building a solution to very large problems you will need to work successfully within an environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
Product ownership in this role will involve deeply understanding business needs and developing supporting technical / business requirements and working with both internal and external vendors/parties to move product development forward.
- Take lead of teams as the Product Manager
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
Requirements and qualifications :
- Previous working experience as a Product Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to detail
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.