About Our Client
Our client is automotive retail and services dedicate to improve customer service for car and aftersales service and to be ranked first in the market in Thailand. Their product includes tire, lubricant, battery, break, and shock-abs. They are currently seeking an experienced Product and Sales Training Manager to assist their team in Planning Product & Technical knowledge to support Store management and Customer service training.
- Planning and managing all Budgets for Training strategies and training courses until meet business goal with successful result.
- Implement new learning and training system purpose to improve staff skills and support company business.
- Work cross-functional with another department to develop training strategy and ensure service delivery to identify and assess future and current training needs through job functions for both technical and non-technical staff.
- Advise and consult all Trainers as the role model to deliver best practices in all training activities by developing training courses.
- Take part in evaluating training courses alignment for both Thai and international training to to ensure company standards are met.
· 5-10 years in relevant working experience (product training program management, store management training, and after sales training in automotive industry)
· Bachelor's degree in Automotive or any related field.
· Good communication skills in English and Thai.
· Come with strong leadership and positive attitude
· Willing to travel to each site in Thailand about 30% of the time.
What's an offer
· Attractive package with 120,000 THB maximum salary + Bonus + Group Insurance + Provident Fund
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Munlika Mavichak at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02 107 2596 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.