Network /Cyber Security Project Manager - Banking - $75k Per Month - Contract
A global banking group are currently looking for an experienced Security Project Manager to support the security team across a number of areas
- Implementing Access Control Lists (ACLs) to network switches to restrict traffic between specific Protective Security (Alarm, Access and CCTV system) end-point IP devices
- Security delivery with regulatory oversight
- Work on regional projects and initiatives
- Experience of IP Networks (ideally Cisco) in a large scale global enterprise
- Experience working as a Project Manager
- Skills & Experience on Network Security & Segmentation
- Cyber Security experience is a plus
This is a rolling contract that is renewable on a multiyear project.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.