As a Medical Science Liaison you will be responsible for implementation of activities for the establishment of scientific leadership
The Salary offered is up to 150,000 THB per month+Allowance
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain collaborations and relationships with key opinion leaders
- Collaborate with initiatives including medical education opportunities, training, and speaker development
- Identify and prioritize various assigned tasks in fields of vaccine including research to support medical plan and company goals
- Communicate clinical insights on new data to marketing and sales team to help develop marketing materials
- Maintain and ensure accurate information of MSL activities.
- Holds a Bachelor's degree in pharmacy, or other medical related discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in Medical Affairs or Medical Science role
- Experience or relevant background in vaccine would be advantage
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.