Our client is now actively looking for talent to support the role of Medical Science Liaison. To strongly collaborate with internal and other outsource medical experts to support overall aspects. This role will be directly reporting to Medical Advisor and act as one of the significant parts to help driving the team effectively.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain collaborations and relationships with key opinion leaders
- Collaborate with initiatives including medical education opportunities, training, and speaker development
- Identify and prioritize various assigned tasks in fields of vaccine including research to support medical plan and company goals
- Communicate clinical insights on new data to marketing and sales team to help develop marketing materials
- Maintain and ensure accurate information of MSL activities.
- Holds a Bachelor's degree in pharmacy, or other medical related discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in Medical Affairs or Medical Science role
- Experience or relevant background in vaccine would be advantage
If you are driven and looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.