Argyll Scott are currently recruiting a Management Accountant for a leading Multinational business based in Dubai. This is a permanent vacancy with an established Professional Services client offering full autonomy to enable your career to grow.
This opportunity will be ideal for a certified Accountant with experience preparing management accountants and month end duties.
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Responsibility for the Treasury function including setting up payments, bank reconciliations and cash flow forecasting
- Production of KPI information including analysis earner income
- Support with local statutory audit requirements
- Management of VAT reporting and Returns
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Monthly Budgeting and Forecasting process
- Payroll processing across 4 countries
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting from a reputable university
- CIMA, CMA or ACCA qualified
- Ability to meet deadlines with strong interpersonal skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ideally experience within Professional Services
- Middle East experience would be an advantage
This is a well-established business with an excellent reputation and demonstrable career progression. You will be part of a diverse team with invaluable exposure on offer within a highly commercial environment.