Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Lead of Platform Design. This role will responsible for leading the design and user experience strategy and execution for all digital platforms.
- Lead the design and user experience for digital platforms
- Collaborate with the local product, engineering, and marketing teams to ensure a seamless user experience
- Continuously gather feedback from customers and implement improvements to increase time to value
- Manage and recruit a team of experience designers and researchers
- Be the resident authority on all digital-experience-related initiatives and represent Thailand at the BU level
- 10 years++ of proven experience in creating and implementing a design system and strong leadership and team management skills
- Strong understanding of design principles and user-centered design practices
- Ability to communicate concepts in a clear and compelling way to audiences of all levels of understanding and seniority
- Deep experience with business requirement gathering, end-to-journey mapping, facilitating sessions like design sprints, conducting competitive analysis, and leading rapid prototyping/testing approaches to user interaction
- Most importantly, the ability to switch gears from deep design thinking to rapid-fire execution
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.