Our client is a Global Banking with great emphasis on training and development, working with the Global team arcoss the regions. This well-recognised brand company offers a great working environment to drive your career forward.
Are you an energetic and highly motivated individual to work at the intersection of customer and partners in this fast growing industry
Excellent opportunity with proven track records for career progression
Massive interaction with Global IT security HQ
Newly created role
Attractive Salary Package
Hybrid working enviroment
12 months Contract position with - possibly extendable/convertible/renewable
Change being a critical part of any organization sits at the center between a customer being able to fully access their funds and
perform their necessary banking needs accordingly. The Change execution manager is responsible in establishing and enforcing
daily change management strategies and plans across the client facing platform spaces. Driving for 100% change effectiveness and
completing them without negative service interruptions to customers.
The team oversees across multiple key domains including Online banking, Wealth Online, Payments, Financial centers, Contact centers,
ATM , Merchant Services applications.
- Gathering and consolidating documentation on application architecture, process flows and change requirements as well as dependencies.
- Develop key relationships with multiple stakeholders and actively engaging them to formally develop a successful comprehensive change plan
- Design/develop change templates that cover each applications requirements and dependencies into a template library
- Tapping on appropriate change templates, plan and coordinate application change windows ensuring any dependencies are identified and validated ahead of the change
- Role is shift based, covering local business hours, but does require occasional night meetings with US counterparts as well as weekend/public holiday production change support
During the actual change window, play the role of "Air Traffic Controller" to approve or deny changes based on potential impact if there is clear or overlapping runaway
- Monitoring and regulating the progress of changes via well-crafted change scripts
- Assist ongoing changes should they be delayed or potentially not going to complete before their window ends.
Raise and assist to escalate
and partnering with Release Management partners…
- Assist any ongoing incidents that arise and provide supporting information to determine if it could be change related
- 6+ years in an Enterprise infrastructure support or Enterprise application support role
- Demonstrate ITSM best practices
- Possess technical proficiency in an infrastructure domain such as server OS, database, middleware or network (CCNA, etc.)
- Possess charismatic people skills and able to lead and coordinate with teams across technology and business partners globally
- Strong ability to handle and manage disruptions, taking point to lead and bring things back to BAU (business as usual)
- Experience with F5 load balancing
- IBM WebSphere Console
- Excel Macros
- Possess actual experience running or migrating an Enterprise level application into a cloud environment like Azure/AWS
- Experience in a similar change/release function within a banking environment
For more information, or to apply, please DM or reach out to me with your updated resume at: Tluechaikam@argyllscott.sg
EA License No. 16S8105
Tharnthip (Bee) Luechaikam
EA Reg No: R22105059
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.