Established Retail Group is seeking an HR Manager, the shortlisted candidate will be overseeing the full spectrum of HR (Employee Lifecycle, recruitment, talent development, compensation and benefits, performance evaluation, HR administration, HR Information system, employee relations).
- Overseeing full spectrum of human resource function for Singapore.
- Serve as an HR Business Partner to the management team by advising on HR matters and their implications on business activities and objectives.
- Develop and implement overall HR functions, policies, and guidelines to meet the organization's business strategy.
- Implementation of HR Strategies for attracting, developing, motivating, and retaining employees.
- Oversee the performance appraisal system to drive high performance and manage salary review.
- Be responsible for attending to all employees' grievances, and other issues.
- Assist in developing a business plan which targets both short and long-term HR objectives, needs, and issues. Execute deliverables against the plan.
- Manages the full spectrum of HR operation and all HR matters
- Hands-on, organized with a can-do working attitude
- Degree holder with 6 - 8 years hands-on HR Generalist experience, preferably from retail
- Good knowledge of HR Policies, Practices, and employment laws.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, self-driven, and good communication skills.
- Ability to be proactive support, provide alternatives and options to the key stakeholders and business.
- People-oriented with the ability to handle employee situation
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Goh Sok Hwee, Florence (Wu Shuhui)
EA Reg No: R1326770