Our client is a leading company with a highly profitable portfolio of businesses. With the business expanding, there is now an exciting opportunity for a "HR Generalist" who has the ability to understand business needs and possesses exceptional knowledge and skills in Human Resources Management to build effective and creative HR strategies for the organisation.
- Work in partnership with lead teams to coordinate major HR projects and initiatives, improve their effectiveness and ensure they align with the company's strategies, mission and values for business growth.
- Provide best practice advice and support to business leaders on a range of HR related tasks, issues and enquiries.
- Use knowledge of HR principles and business strategy to deliver and review international and local HR assignments.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders to provide access to high potential talent for overseas recruitment.
- Lead the overseas recruitment process through a variety of methods, including active sourcing and selection techniques, to create and maintain an active candidate pipeline.
- Manage payroll data and tax equalization, as well as oversee remuneration and benefits of expatriate employees in overseas.
- Establish self as the main point of contact for any overseas HR matters.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Human Resources Development, Psychology or related fields
- Minimum 4 years experience as a HR Business Partner in overseas operations
- Age 28 - 35 years old, male preferable
- Having experience in managing expatriate employees in overseas is a MUST
- Well-developed knowledge of compliance with labour laws & regulations
- Demonstrated understanding in HR best practices & strategies and business acumen
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate, motivate, influence and build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent in English both of written and verbal (TOEIC >750)
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally
- Self-motivated, agile mindset and energetic with good computer literacy
- Thai Nationality ONLY
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.