A international retail / consumer goods company have exclusively retained us to lead the search of their HR Director (Asia) to lead their work place culture, HR processes and overall people strategy across multiple Asian developed and emerging markets.
This position reports to the regional commercial leadership team and Global Chief People Officer. You will manage a team across Asia to deliver talent solutions to the business.
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the senior management of each business unit and/or JV regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Work with the senior management team to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the company.
- Regional responsibility for leading the strategic development of organizational effectiveness, performance management, leadership capability, and culture
- Degree in HR or equivalent qualification. MBA with HR focus would advantageous.
- 14+ years extensive HR experience in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Experience in either FMCG, Hospitality or Retail environments.
- Impeccable communication skills - fluency in English Essential.
- Ability to converse in Mandarin desirable.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Manorit Singh Rakhra
EA Reg No: R1768804