Our client is a leading firm with a highly profitable portfolio of businesses. With a business spanning, there is now an opening opportunity for a proactive and mature professional as a "HR Development Director" who has the ability to understand business needs with solid skills in OD / Training / Engagement to build effective L&D and OD strategies to develop and enhance people' capacities in the organization.
Key Accountability / Responsibilities
- Develop and execute activities focus on organization development and employee learning & development
- Implement consistent processes, maintain our learning system and ensure that information and content are updated to drive strong employee engagement in L&D.
- Design leadership, management, business program and best practice in mind to expand on the talents and skills across all employees at all levels
- Design and develop Engagement Program, Leadership development, Leadership course, English course, Career frameworks, Management Trainee program, etc.
- Monitor the development of in-house programs and practices to identify developmental needs, as well as develop, and conduct skill-building activities, including training programs, e-learning, career frameworks, which target individual development
- Work in partnership with Talent team in providing facilitation and training on leadership & managerial programs
- Be capable to engage and influence at all levels of employees along with managing projects from inception to execution within targeted time frames
Desired Skills & Experience
- A Bachelor or master's degree in human resources management, Human Resources Development (HRD/OD) or related field
- At least 12 years of experience in Organizational Development, Learning & Development or Training
- Excellent in English both written and verbal
- Able to develop and conduct training course
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and be able to communicate with people from different level
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic thinking with excellent problem solving, analytical and organizational skills
- Team player with great networking and influencing skills
- EXPATS who can speak Mandarin are welcome to apply
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.