A fortune 500 global MNC seeking the Head of Talent. This role will partner with business leaders to develop and execute HR strategies focused to lead the 3 key pillars of recruitment, talent management, and talent development and to lead a team.
- Developing, driving, and implementing strategies on Recruitment, Talent management, and talent development to create a high-performing culture in line with succession planning and communicate these strategies with stakeholders across APAC.
- Developing and maintaining industry benchmarking in relation to all Talent practices includes various recruitment channels via LinkedIn, Job Boards, referral programs, campus recruitment, etc
- Support the senior management in succession planning, to identify, groom and position high potential or top-performing talents, and manage strategic talent programs aimed at driving business value across the region
- Leverage global frameworks, processes, and approaches with localizing to cater to the region to manage the training development calendar of activities.
- Provides ongoing training and guidance to managers and leadership teams about the need to adopt a holistic view of Talent Management requirements incorporating Learning, Career Development, and Succession Planning, and how inputs from various sources like Performance Management, business strategies & organizational goals, personal aspirations and market imperatives drive these
- 8-10 years of experience in a Talent Acquisition & Talent Management
- Experience developing and executing key DEI initiatives
- Exceptional business acumen and ability to build relationships and influence senior stakeholders and external partners
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Organized with ability to multitask and self-prioritize
- Adaptable, agile, strong follow up
- Self-starter attitude, entrepreneurial spirit with motivation to achieve
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.