A unicorn startup based in BKK, Thailand is looking for Head of Marketing to overlook marketing strategy for Thailand's business. This role will report directly to GM and dotted line to the HQ in China. This is a newly created role to support the growth of the business. The person needs to have an entrepreneurial mindset and is comfortable in a start-up culture.
- Lead the local Marketing Team and coordinate with HQ Marketing
- Plan the Thailand marketing strategy including but not limited to seasonality, monthly themes, media planning by channels etc.
- Owns, plans and drives the marketing target and budget for Thailand
- Initiate ideas for online and offline marketing
- Develop marketing campaigns and oversees campaign execution and performance
- Align marketing campaigns with the category management team
- Provide approval for all marketing communication, promotions and expenses
- Analyze campaign performance and provide recommendations to senior management
- Provide marketing plans for supermarket partners/speciality stores to drive sales and provide reports
- Manage & evaluate the performance of Marketing team members
- Support other functions with Marketing data
- Manage creative projects and oversee the localization of all content productions.
- Provide Marketing insights from a local perspective
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluent in Thai, English and Mandarin
- 5+ years experience in marketing-related disciplines but not limited to digital marketing, PR, social media, mobile marketing, performance marketing and CRM.
- Excellent MS Excel and data analysis skills is a must, experience with advertising platforms such as Facebook ads manager and Google Ads would be good
- At least 3+ years in leading a marketing team of various disciplines (e.g. CRM, content, growth marketing, offline marketing and social media)
- Hands-on approach, ready for work in a fast-paced start-up environment; Start-up experience is strongly preferred
- Highly structured, highly detail-oriented with a strong work ethic
If you are interested please apply to this advert or contact K. Yoon at 02-107-2567 for more information.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.