Argyll Scott is partnering with a leading retail bank to look for a head of finance position. The position will report directly to CEO and lead the entire finance function of the business.
- Lead and supervise the finance function
- Manage all aspects of finance and accounting activities including HKMA returns, regulatory reports, financial reporting, budgeting, auditing and system implementation etc.
- Supervise the design and implementation of financial strategies, policies and procedures
- Manage relationships with business/Treasury /IT/Operation to roll out new products/processes
- Act as key contact point to liaise with the auditors, banks and regulatory authorities
- Supervise ad-hoc finance projects
- Degree holder in Accounting/Finance/ Business with ACCA/HKICPA or equivalent accounting qualifications
- Minimum 10 years solid experience in retail bank and/or leading financial institutions
- Detailed mind with strong leadership, business sense and collaboration attributes
- Strong working knowledge in HKMA regulatory requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Good written English & Chinese a must
Please apply directly or email Georgina Chan at email@example.com with your CV for this opportunity.