A listed manufacturing company in Bangkae, Bangkok is looking for a Head of Finance & Accounting to lead their accounting & finance team and sit as one of management board members, being a business partner to the CEO to achieve their financial objectives. A successful candidate should have strong accounting & reporting knowledge while being great at cash management and investment experience.
- Lead the corporate finance & accounting department, supervising all activities of accounting manager and accountants to ensure proper compliance (SET, SEC)
- Lead, coach and develop team members to achieve operation KPIs
- Engage in budget process including periodic forecasting, ensure accurate and timely financial reporting, balance sheet control and insightful interpretation and control
- Responsible for effective management of treasury, cash flow, working capital, credit control and collection functions
- Manage stakeholders, both internal and external and provide periodical investor reporting materials and manage strategic treasury activities, including cash flow forecast and working with bank partners and debt management
- Ensure strong compliance & integrity working environment'
- Optimize finance systems and oversee taxation of the whole business
- Execute ad-hoc projects as assigned
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 10+ of working experience in a similar role but also welcome experienced managers who would to take on challenges of a more senior role
- Experience working in a listed company is highly preferred
- You must be hands-on, willing to coach and develop the team with operational accounting while having strong cash management & treasury experience
- Big4 Audit background is an additional advantage
- Analytical, mature and detail-oriented team leader with strong communication and influencing skills
- You must be a native Thai speaker who possess good English communication skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.