Our client is a global insurance firm has strong presence in the market. They are looking for a seasoned and solid financial analysis professional to monitor the performance of regional office and monitor the regional regulatory project.
Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible to:
- Manage all financial planning and budget management functions of the APAC and local office including budgeting, forecasting, business performance
- Work closely with vendors, regional finance team for governance and cost reporting related duties
- Work closely with different business line to support IFRS 17 implementation
- Other ad-hoc job if necessary
- Bachelor's degree or above in Accountancy, Finance, or related discipline with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 8 years of experience working in related field and especially insurance industry
- Candidate with any experience in IFRS/ accounting standards like IFRS9 or 15 or 16 or 17 would be highly preferred.
- Strong analytical skills including VB coding or VBA would be a plus
- Strong stakeholder management, problem-solving and presentation skills
- Excellent command in English - written and oral
For more information, please feel free to contact Lauren Cho at +852 3695 5189 or send your CV to "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.