Our client is the world famous global FMCG with a great history culture and career progression.
To be a key finance contact person to sales team by ensuring sales is on target by tracking, controlling, and monitoring all sales related activities especially in trade spending, pricing strategy.
- Prepare financial analysis which includes:
- Actual P&L, monthly rolling forecast, annual budget
- Track & control business result tightly as regular basis
- Track, Monitor & Control Trade spend by customers by channels i.e. customer P&L
- Royalties calculation
- To be business partner with Sales team
- Understanding sales dynamics i.e. channel strategy and able to communicate to related parties effectively
- Data management:
- Be Champion of financial model, SAP-CO & BI and other related systems
- Ensure data accuracy & aligned with the operation
- Simplify the data for decision-making
- Develop 1 direct report
- Ad Hoc:
- Performing feasibility study, SPC, NPD, pricing strategy
- Pre & post evaluation of the studies
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or related fields
- Working Experience: 4+ years in roles & responsibilities related to financial planning & analysis especially for FMCG, preferably food & beverage Business acumen, Analytical skill & Good logic
- Strong Accounting and Financial background
- Proactive, Positive attitude, Team player and able to work under pressure
- Interpersonal skills, Maturity and able to work as a business partner with related functions, especially Sales team
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.