· Responsible for providing leadership, coaching, mentoring, and development to finance associates to achieve business results and develop associates for future roles.
· Close collaboration with the Commercial Finance team and country cluster P&A on business deals supporting and guiding them on structuring the p&l, offer structure, complexities and specific challenges resulting due to customer requirements or deal dynamics.
· Working closely with divisional finance leads in reporting, analysing, and summarizing financial and operational performance results including variance and trend analysis, risks and opportunity assessment, identification and follow up of corrective actions, and driving fact-based business decision-making being.
· Partnership with the Regional P&A team to deliver the financial forecast, drive accuracy, monthly reviews and improve transparency.
· Working with the Divisions in driving and developing SBR and annual operating plans to drive sales growth, income maximization and business optimization including formulating strategy, establishing objectives, planning investments, allocating resources, and improving productivity.
· Standardize and structure the monthly reporting process for deliverables from the Market, International Markets or Divisions.
· Drive Grow To Win focus on tracking performance, target setting, must win accounts, renewals and conversion impact into the p&l.
· Pricing focus across Divisions to plan at district level operational and financial pricing along with monthly tracking and understanding pricing rollout trends.
· Business finance partner for the IMEA GM and finance VP on all commercial finance, GTW and pricing related topics.
· Industrial finance lead role to manage quarterly requirements of reporting, business review and sales close calls in direct support of SVP - IMEA Market Head
· Identify and drive implementation of Commercial Finance focussed projects to improve processes, standardization and unlock team's capacity toward value addition.
· Working capital focus with specific focus on DSO and Past due improvement.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
· Finance Degree; MBA a plus
· Experience in managing people, FP&A and ideally Commercial finance exposure.
· Experience as finance business partner to a GM or executive sales leader
· Strong, professional communication, presentation and writing skills.
· Hyperion and ERP experience with excellent MS Excel and MS Power point skills.