My client is a large consulting/advisory firm in Singapore currently hiring an ESG consulting position.
You will be required to have environmental, social, governance experience in banking.
- Building Environmental, social and governance (ESG) framework
- Assessing climate risks and opportunities for financial institutions
- Driving ESG Transitions for Financial Services clients
- Change management and project management
- Digital and technology enablement
- Possess a recognised degree or relevant qualification
- Have an overall experience of 4- 6 years of experience in banking/financial services
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in ESG design and delivery for financial institutions
- Possess a good working knowledge of the financial services industry with experience either working in a consulting firm or banking industry
- Have experience in relationship building and project delivery
- Possess strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skill
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and/or send your CV over to email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.