Customer Marketing Manager - Middle East
Our client: Is a leading global alcohol company who are established in more than 50 countries with over 2,000 employees who are on a massive digital transformation post covid.
The role: Execute our clients entire portfolio in market by managing execution, co-ordinating and evaluating marketing activities and projects by maximising display opportunities across the channels whilst ensuring compliance levels to marketing guidelines are met.
- Execute portfolio across all channels including merchandising, consumer (brand) activations, in-store shopper activation & communication
- Work with key stakeholders to create, plan, manage and maintain the rolling execution activity plan
- Ensure perfect execution of the activity plan by continuously working in tandem with the channel teams regarding the "5P strategy"
- Compile a monthly report detailing successes, challenges and next month's plan for the Regional Director/Country Manager and wider team
- Drive the Route to Consumer agenda in the strategic markets across the region.
- FMCG/On trade experience or similar consumer focused industries
- Possess good negotiation skills
- Needs to be energetic
- Be able to deliver results & meet consumer expectations
- 5+ years' experience in related field
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*