- Plan, organize and direct all the activities of the cost accounting function
- Manage day to day operations of the existing cost accounting function from management of current rates to monthly close and analysis
- Support the Project Cost Team, innovation project as well as business proposal
- Manage the transition from the existing cost environment to a new standard cost system
- Responsible for the development of new SKU with standard cost and procedures.
- Budgeting handling and evaluating all costs occured throughout production and finding ways to reduce costs.
- Perform the monthly closing activities including preparation of the cost to operate statement along with supporting analysis
- Proactive analysis of variances and communication of issues and opportunities to operations management team
- Handle monthly costing and inventory closing
- Comply company policies and procedures for all cost accounting activities
- Minimum BBA Accounting
- Good command of English, oral and written
- Minimum 7 years working experience in Food MNC manufacturing company
- Microsoft office - Excel is a must
- Ambitious and pro-active attitude and cultivates a willingness to learn within the team
- Ability to work under pressure and be able to express views/opinions confidently
- Demonstrated ability to successfully contribute multiple projects & competing priorities in a time sensitive environment.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.