A new and exciting Content Strategist (contract till end of the year) for a large global bank in Singapore. Looking for someone with experience in creating or reviewing Website structure, information architecture and nomenclature for the most intuitive presentation of content.
- Deliver truly customer centric customer value proposition which is fully aligned with the articulated project strategy.
- Work closely with interaction designers, visual designers, product managers, and project managers to gather business and technical requirements in relationship to content strategy
- Providing content strategy recommendations to the team based on information obtained through content inventories, current-state analysis, content audits, competitive assessments, user testing, and Website metrics.
- Gleaning content requirements for an organisation through analysis, content inventories and audits, current-state assessments and stakeholder analysis; and, forming gaps and issues analysis for future-state recommendations.
- Understanding the role of content, not only within web and marketing channels, but within the enterprise as a whole, and designing towards solutions to reflect those requirements.
- Understanding how to build Taxonomies and/or Thesauri.
- Designing workflows for publication and content lifecycle processes that include: content acquisition; content creation; review and approval cycles; localisation models; content publishing; content analysis and content optimisation and/or content archival.
- Oversee content migration and creating or reviewing associated documentation
- Define and help the project establish content governance models from stakeholder interviews
- Define and help the project establish metrics to measure the efficacy of content solutions including: ROI, content/brand integrity, content accuracy and relevance, efficiencies gained in content lifecycle improvements
- Understanding any number of content technologies including: content management systems, metadata and taxonomy management tools, migration tools, analytics tools.
- Helping to come up with CMS tools/vendor selection with members of the Technology team, and understanding how to translate user and business requirements into this process
- Creating or reviewing Website structure, information architecture and nomenclature for the most intuitive presentation of content
- Working with the team to design for content intelligence to enable: personalisation, semantic Web, portable/nimble/agile content, parametric navigation/search.
- Working with senior content strategists to understand how to create a content strategy roadmap and plan for clients.
- Establishing and/or maintaining editorial standards and accuracy/quality of content
- Creating and/or implementing editorial calendars
- Generating or overseeing a content matrix for all content assets within the proposed solution, including related assets
- Planning, estimating, scoping content strategy work and working with a Project Manager to tracking tasks as needed
- Understand how to drive and manage change that comes about from new content solutions, such as production and governance changes within an organisation
- Liaise with stakeholders including extensive contact with diverse client groups including IT, Marketing, Business, Legal & Compliance representatives.
- Assist UX Leads to scope, to plan and to provide estimates for your projects.
- Advocate for content strategy within client engagements and in the broader organization
- Experience driving projects from initiation to delivery, defining the business value gained with the program and utilising this with stakeholders for buy-in.
- At least 8 years of experience in producing rich content experience in the corporate and financial markets space.
- Experience with APIs and open banking would be desirable
- Education equivalent to a BS in library/information science, human/computer interaction, web development, computer science, graphic arts/digital design, psychology, business, or other equivalent discipline.
- You have an understanding of psychology and behavioural science.
- Knowledge of customer centred design principles and usability testing methods.
- Working knowledge of enterprise project methodology and capable of working with IT to manage business and technical requirements
- You also understand global diversity and the ability to advise on solutions that suit all.
- You have the ability and desire to keep challenging yourself and others with entrepreneurial attitude and passion for observing human behaviour, identifying team biases and surfacing these with grit.
- You can guide business partners and evangelise a mindset for good experience and user-centricity.
- You work smart, are flexible and skilled in establishing practical processes.
- Information architecture and interaction design skills
- Good experience in all facets of content strategy as outlined in the Key Responsibilities
- Experience in Agile and/or LEAN projects
- Good stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to successfully integrate content strategy within an Agile development framework
- Experience in utilising customer research, behaviour analytics or digital analytics to drive content strategy and optimisation.
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated success presenting content strategy and solutions in a clear and compelling manner to cross-functional stakeholders that persuades action.
- You love to take ownership, see your projects through to launch and keep an eye on them afterwards, always on the lookout for improvement.
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R1873088
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.