Our client who comes from one of the leading financial services firm, is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join their team. They would like to a person who is to implement as well as maintain the organization's cloud platforms.
- To design, automate and perform architecture of various cloud platforms, as well as pipelines for workloads deployments
- To design and automate of cloud specific container platforms
- Interact and communicate with internal stakeholders to further understand on its requirements and to convert it to self service models
- Develop and improvise IaaC (Infrastructure as a Code)
- Improvise observability on existing platforms and clouds
- Bachelor's Degree in information Technology / Computer Science or equivalent with at least 4-6 working experience in Software / Application development - Python, Go, React, Node.js, Kotlin etc.
- More than 3 years of working experience in Infrastructure Orchestration tools such as Terraform etc.
- Experience in Continuous Integration / Continuous Development tools such as Bamboo, Jenkins, Rundeck etc.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and able to perform scripting via programming languages such as Python, Go, Perl, Shell etc.
- Experience in Agile Methodologies as well with experience in Container Technologies
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Romero Abdullah @ Romero Yap Loy Fatt
EA Reg No: R1550615
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.