Argyll Scott has a great opportunity for an experienced as a Channel Manager to join our top client. They are an multi national technology innovation firm that provides many IT solutions and products.
· Perform distributor assessment by analyzing distributors' capabilities, stability, performance and potential
· Develop and build professional relationships with assigned partner account in order to drive, achieve sale targets and maximize the sale volume.
· Proactively lead joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones associated with productive partner relationship.
· Develop tier-2 partners with distributors, increase activation rates of tier 2 partners, and provide proper support.
· Manage potential channel conflict with other channels through internal and external communication according to channel rules of engagement.
· Only Thai citizen
· At least Bachelor's degree in Telecommunication\Electronics\Computer or equivalent
· At least 3 years open channel sales working experience, Having good understanding and perspectives about sales, channel development, marketing development, customer relationship development.
· Resourceful and possessing excellent interpersonal skills.
· Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
· Be able to work independently under high pressure.
· Team management
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.