One of the world's leading FMCG companies, they are providing of quality and innovative F&B products. They are looking for a Channel Development Manager (HORECA) to join their team in Thailand. You will be responsible for leading and developing for new and existing channels and working with distributor partners for executing sales strategies to achieve the company's objectives.
· Executing the strategy and direction for the market across all channels & brands with the goal to beat the market and deliver the established targets
· Developing sales strategies, in-stores strategies and marketing strategies to reach customers in a GT & HORECA channel
· Monitoring competitors' activities, market research, promotion and insight
· Leading and oversee distributor performance
· Ensure business plans align with key customers to focus on driving sales and customer interaction with product portfolio
· Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration or related field.
· Previous experience in trade marketing, shopper marketing and/or key account in FMCG (GT & HORECA) with minimum 10 years
· Highly skilled in analytical, strategic thinking, coaching, distributor management and interpersonal
· Fluent in spoken and written both Thai & English
What's on Offer:
· Great package with other benefits.
· Growth career with one of the most successful FMCG companies in the world.
· Challenging role to enhance your experiences in FMCG field.
Apply for this job
· Click the Apply Button and submitted your CVs MS word or PDF with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.