For the Thai nationalities only!
Top global medical devices industry is looking for a talented business developement manager (Capital Devices) (Vacancy *1) to take on this key role. In this job, you will drive sale and engage with KOLs.
About the Business Developement Manager role
Business Developement Manager is responsible for driving cardiovascular care, vascular intervention, interventional radiology, surgery business in Thailand.
The salary is up to 120,000 THB / Month (ONLY BASED SALARY) + allowance + incentive +provident fund
- Drive sales performance
- identify opportunities with suppliers and investors, and develop relationship
- support presentations, win/loss analysis, product trainings for sales, and analysis of competitor's products
- maintain good relationship with the users and key opinion leaders and decision makers
- Develop clinical marketing materials, e.g., sets of clinical images to be used by salespeople, clinical cases, news about site activities (workshops, seminars)
- At least 5 years of experience in Healthcare Sales and Marketing
- good understanding of the cardiovascular imaging and therapy market and products
- excellent presentation skills and customer orientation
- highly proactive, driven, and self-motivated
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.