- Regional scope
- HR, Marketing and Travel Services
Our client is an international financial services company. To support their growing business across the region, they are currently looking for an Associate Director / Director for corporate services especially in the HR, Marketing and Travel categories.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement, you will lead a small team to perform sourcing activities for the group as well as regional offices.
You will manage local and regional contracts, drive regional initiatives to the local markets, ensure best practices and workflow are adhering to corporate governance standards, as well as driving projects to digitalize and automate processes.
You will implement procurement strategies and engage internal and external stakeholders to deliver financial savings.
You will manage supplier relationships and review suppliers' performance to ensure their delivery is up to standard.
- Bachelor's degree with CIPS / CPSM certification
- At least 12 years relevant experience (HR, Marketing, Travel categories) from financial institutions or sizable MNCs
- Strong communications and stakeholders management skills
- Excellent command in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.