Assistant Finance Manager ( Bangbor)
Job Responsibilities :
- General : Respond to ad-hoc information request both locally and from parent company.
- Weekly : Check bank account balances and review cash requirements.
Follow up Account Payable and Receivable issues as required
Review Weekly Payroll /respond to any employee pay queries
Weekly Sales Volume Report and Finance reporting
- Monthly : General Ledger / Monthly Reporting
Bill of Materials and Inventory Valuations
- Annual : Budget Reporting
- Appropriately Degree Qualified recognized by local and international accounting body
- Strong communicate skills both locally and in English (verbal and written)
- Minimum 5 years Experience
- Ability to implement SAP to working and reporting environment
- Understanding of Statutory Reporting - Book and Tax reconciliations
- Experience in a manufacturing company is preferred.
- CPD license is a must
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.