Warehouse and Transport Manager
Salary: 100 - 130 KB per Month
Our client is a global company in the express logistics area. Their vision is to be a world class delivery services company. They are looking for a key team member who will take responsibility for their warehouse and transport. If you want to surround yourself with visionary experts, then apply now and join us!
In this role, you will be responsible for all of the warehouse and transport activities. Also, you will be required to:
- Lead warehouse activities for running of warehouse sorting operations and guarantee completion daily
- Problem Solving warehouse issues and implement corrective actions.
- Lead transport activities to ensure that parcels are delivered to satellite hubs across Thailand on time (sending to 150 destinations)
- Increase operational flexibility and responsiveness, while delivering products at the lowest total system cost possible and optimizing asset utilization
- Produce sustainable business process improvements by focusing on key performance measurements, developing core competencies, and partnering with cross-functional
- Keep track and improve overall warehouse and transport operation to reduce operational cost and increase efficiency
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in express logistics. You will have a bachelor's degree in business studies/logistics or relevant field and It is highly desirable that you will have:
- Working experience as a warehouse, logistics and transportation within the logistics industry
- At least 3 years' experience in a management position
- Knowledge in cross-docking logistics and milk run project
- Extensive experience in process improvement and Utilization
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
Fair in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.